On completion of this unit, the trainee shall be able to have the knowledge and application skills to provide on-the-job training in the workplace.
Course Content Outline
- Prepare to provide on-the-job training
- Provide on-the-job training according to organizational requirements
- Review the performance of learners
- Obtain feedback from learners and conduct debrief of the on-the-job training session
Who Should Attend?
- Team leaders working in the cleaning industry.
- Current cleaners with potential for promotion in the cleaning industry.
- Individuals from other industries who are interested to enter the cleaning industry.
Course Duration: 28 hours
Certification is recognised in Singapore, job opportunities available in Singapore for students who have completed the online certification course.