On completion of this course, the participant will be equipped with the necessary and relevant knowledge and skill sets in recognising and differentiating different types of sanitary fixtures and fittings. They will also learn to use the right tools and chemicals to clean different types of sanitary fixtures and fittings ranging from mirrors to partition walls.
Course Content Outline
- Types of sanitary fixtures and fittings
- Health and safety procedures
- Identify cleaning tools
- Clean sanitary fixtures and fittings
- Replenish exhaustible supplies in sanitary area
- Clean toilet floor
- Reinstate work area
Who Should Attend?
- Entry level or junior workers in the cleaning industry.
- Experienced cleaners who require their skills set to be formally recognised.
- Individuals without cleaning experience and are looking at entering the industry.
Course Duration: 32 hours
Certification is recognised in Singapore, job opportunities available in Singapore for students who have completed the online certification course.