This module provides students with the skills and knowledge in conceptualising, planning and executing events for the ‘Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions’ (MICE) and events industry.
- Assist in Planning of MICE Events
- Basic Event Productions Guide
- Coordinate Booking Requirements
- Develop MICE Operations & Logistics
- Assist to Develop MICE Event Budget, Sales & Marketing
- Assist in Risk Management
- MICE Technology
- Coordinate On-site MICE Programmes, Operations & Logistics
- Audio, Video and Lighting Operations
- Perform Post-MICE Event Activities
The entry requirement for the ISQ Module Certificate in Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Exhibitions is:
- Completed at least 12 years of formal education; or
- Any equivalent qualifications approved by ITEES
Learning hours: 140 hours（80-theory, 60-practical）
Students who have successfully completed the online learning module and passed all the online quizzes will be issued a Certificate of Attendance by ITEES. They will then be qualified to sit for the theory exams leading to ITEES certification.