On completion of the module, student should be able to:
- Differentiate types of MICE events, their features and purposes
- Plan and develop event programme
- Prepare budget
- Coordinate MICE marketing activities
- Coordinate MICE logistics
- Develop risk management plans
- Handle post-MICE event activities
Learning hours: 140 hours（80-theory, 60-practical）
Certification – ISQ Module Certificate
- Develop knowledge of MICE industry
- Plan and develop MICE programme
- Coordinate booking requirements
- Prepare MICE event budget
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Coordinate logistical activities
- Develop risk management plan
- Perform post-event activities
– There will be online quizzes for every chapter.
– Students are required to pass the end of module on-site exam in order to attain the ISQ module certificate.
– ISQ Module Certificate is stackable to attain an advanced certification.