On completion of this course, the participant will be equipped with the necessary and relevant knowledge and skill sets in recognising and differentiating different types of sanitary fixtures and fittings. They will also learn to use the right tools and chemicals to clean different types of sanitary fixtures and fittings ranging from mirrors to partition walls.
Course Content Outline
- Demonstrate understanding of cleaning methods and techniques
- Demonstrate understanding of cleaning chemicals
- Apply cleaning methods and processes
- Apply knowledge in the use of cleaning chemicals
- Evaluate effectiveness of cleaning methods and processes
- Review effectiveness of cleaning chemical
Who Should Attend?
- Supervisors working in the cleaning industry.
- Current cleaners with potential for promotion in the cleaning industry.
- Individuals from other industries who are interested to enter the cleaning industry.
Course Duration: 15 hours
Certification is recognised in Singapore, job opportunities available in Singapore for students who have completed the online certification course.